Friday, January 30, 2009

it's a miracle - i uploaded pictures!!!

Hey there sweet friends!! I am HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY to report that I FINALLY photographed a big fat stack of cards to share. Finally, some new material for ya! Have you seen this SWEET stamp set from Unity? This card is little bitty. . .it's called a "Scrapling", which is a fairly new term to me. If you google "scrapling" you will find all sorts of cute examples from people all over the place! This one is about 2 inches wide, and 5.5 inches tall - so it still fits in a regular envelope, but you can use up all your tiny scraps. Seriously people, SO. MUCH. FUN. Love it. Have you made any scraplings? If so, link me up - I'd love to see your inspiration. . .and if you haven't ever made one. . .GO DO IT!!! :)
Smooches friends, have a GREAT weekend!
(card goodies: patterned paper - My Mind's Eye, ribbon - American Crafts, stamps - Unity, ink - CTMH)

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Hmmm, a scrapling...I must try that soon!! I love yours Laura...the colors are great! HUGS!!

Olde Country Creations said...

I have not made a scrapling but have seen alot of them lately.......I am going to have to make some. I love yours! The colors are fabulous, I love polka dots and I am in love with that stamp set! Thanks for sharing.


Tonya

Kerry said...

Adorable scrapling! So glad you are back in the blog world because I love visiting and I have given you an AWARD! (Details on my blog)