Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ohhhh Dee-Deee!!!


Congratulations Dee Dee! You are the winner of the MFT stamps from my stash! :) Send me your address and I will mail them out!!!
Here's an oldie-but-a-goodie (because somehow I didn't get those card photos taken last night!) a layout I did for Unity, a year ago - for their first trip to CHA. (My Mind's Eye papers, CTMH ink)
I know today is Thursday, but since I didn't know if my computer would be here or not, I opted out of Hip Hop for today. . .but be sure to Hip Hop with the rest of the girls, and come chat with us in the Unity forum today!!! Have a GREAT day!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

GLad to see you up and running again :)

DeeDee said...

Woohoo!! I WON!!! How exciting....I love it!!! THANK YOU Laura!! Lovely layout by the way!! HUGS!!