Sunday, February 22, 2009

CPS #104

This week CPS is being sponsored by Papertrey Ink. They have beautiful clear stamps, and really thick quality cardstock (among a thousand other lovely things!) I have to keep this short and sweet, as I have GOT to get ready for church, but this is the card I made for this week, using PTI cardstock and stamps. I used two new sets, one called Background Basics: Retro and the sentiment from Tags for Spring
Just a couple of tricky things I did on this card . . .the scallops along the edges are one of the Retro stamps, trimmed and tucked under the pink cardstock. Also, if you look at the Retro stamps, you'll see the four-leaf stamp - I simply stamped it twice, on top of each other (one of the joys of CLEAR stamps!!!) to create the flowers. Oh, and I also stuck the striped line stamp down on my block in a curvy shape . .. another fun thing you can do with clear stamps - make a straight line, curvy!! So fun! I hope you like it!
Have a GREAT week!!!


de said...

Beautiful card! I love PTI!

Sue said...

Love your card Laura!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Laura!!

Lea L. said...

Sweet little card laura!!

Love it!

Liane said...

Very pretty Laura!

Linda Beeson said...

You are too clever on that wavy line! Here I was mad cause they were somethings hard to get straight! LOVE what you did, love the colors.