Thursday, February 12, 2009

We're Hip Hoppin' Today!

Happy Hip Hop Thursday! It's feeling like spring around here, and we've been wearing SHORTS the past two day!!! (Sorry to rub it in your faces, northerners!!!) It's especially good news because I have a lot more SPRING clothing than winter clothing, that fits my growing belly right now. (Which seems to be popping out MUCH sooner than I expected!!)

So I am sorry to say, that my new release stamps, coming out on the 15th, are still en route. . .so I don't have any BRAND NEW goodies to share, but here is a set of matching cards I made using the "thanks" sentiment from Thank You Words, (I love that grungy typewriter font! It stamps so nicely!) and the star from the January Kit of the Month. It's another fun grungy stamp, that I stamped tone-on-tone (meaning I stamped it in red, on red cardstock) and then I sanded up the edges a bit.



(This sentiment is a Scenic Route rub-on) And the patterned paper I used on all of these is from Daisy D's.
I hope you are enjoying your Hip Hopping today! Thanks for stopping by!
From here, hop on to Jeanne.
I bet she has something fabulous up her sleeve for you today!!!
Have a wonderful day!
XOXO


37 comments:

  1. Love your cards- too cute! I hope you get your new goodies soon- can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love all 3 of these. Such a GREAT set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards and just love this paper and of course the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coordinating cards. My fav is the one in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! So sad to hear that Daisy D's is no longer gonna be around...:-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set of cards. Love the grunge look!! They would be fit for giving to the men in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that star! Great cards today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those colors really pop! is the "you can doooo it" card from the movie water boy?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards Laura! I really like the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card! I hope you get some Unity loving soon, hon! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  11. great cards! love the distressed look of them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it - it would make a perfect set!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love your cards! Super job girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your cards, laura! they are super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the grungy feel and pp you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards, Laura!! Love the papers you used and the way that star and the words work together!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Must be how I'm feeling today but I wanted to see this "look" and boy did I get my wish! It is WONDERFUL! I love this set of cards, Laura! LOVE Daisy D's too! Terrific work!!

    PS... brrrrrrr ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great boy cards! I always have trouble with those :)
    I love how quick these look to make...that's always a good thing too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. super cute cards hun! :) I absolutely love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great font! You tied them in perfectly to your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the cards. But big question for the day is.... when are you due????

    ReplyDelete
  22. Shorts? You lucky duck. I'm a Northerner and we woke up to snow today! These cards are awesome. I love the "grungyness" (is that a word?) of them.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the cards and the paper! Thanks for everything that you do! You guys at CPS ARE GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous cards - I'm having a great time on the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to say HELLO! :)