Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Apron Strings Designs - March Kit



I have such fun designing for Apron Strings monthly card kit. I only have the opportunity about 4 times a year, but it's such a treat! It's fun to get a big package in the mail, never knowing what will be inside, and have the limitations of only using what's in the box! (Although I can supplement with alphabet stamps and stickers if I'd like.) These are the first two (of seven) cards I made with this month's kit. If you are looking for a card kit company - check out Apron Strings. The kits are FILLED with goodies (I still have paper and embellies left over after my SEVEN completed cards!)
These cards are using Carolee's Creations patterned paper, and sentiments from a sheet that came with the kit. It's hard to tell from the photos, but I used some foam tape to pop up one or two of the stars on each card. It is such a simple way to give your card the POP it sometimes needs!!!! I used great restraint in not sharing my FAVORITE cards yet. I'll make you wait for them. (But it's using THIS paper. . .holy cuteness batman!!) I'll show you those, next!
XOXO

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Oh you are just too creative girlie! These are so CUTE! HUGS!

Tracey said...

These are fantastic Laura!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute cards, girlie!


Tonya