Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CPS 107 - Our Daily Bread Designs

I LOVE the way this card turned out - I LOVE the colors in this Daisy D's paper, and this is a beautiful NEW stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs! (It's being released TODAY, in fact!) I used my new Fiskars scallop punch, and a fun flower I had sitting around. (It's Prima, I am assuming!)
Be sure to check out this week's sketch at CPS, if you haven't already! It's a good one! (Oh wait, I always say that, don't I!??) :)
And Happy St. Patrick's Day to ya. . .are you wearing green today!? I actually am - which is surprising, because I NEVER have green to wear on St. Patty's Day (it's not one of my normal wardrobe colors) but I just happen to have inherited a green maternity shirt from a friend - HOORAY! No pinches for me!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for green maternity shirts! I am sporting mine that I bought at a local baby resale event here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, stamping those words in that red color was such a great idea! LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's so pretty! We missed you last night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's really beautiful Laura! can't wait to see you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to say HELLO! :)