Monday, March 2, 2009

De-junking . ..SUCCESS!!!

Edited. . . . I am so excited to tell you all that the stamps SOLD! So glad I posted it here!!! I have a few more things to sell, once I figure out postage and costs and things. (Thanks Cat! Enjoy your new stamps!)

I LOVE to give things away. I LOVE to share my stash. I wish money were no object, so that I could just mail things to people all the time.

BUT, there are some things I have accumulated, that are just a little too pricey (plus too pricey to ship!) to just give away. So, I have a few things that I am hoping to sell. This is the first item. I posted it at 2peas, on the Buy/Sell board, but I thought I would just mention it here too . . .just in case!!!
It's a brand new box set of stamps - from Inque Boutique. 248 stamps, 3 clear blocks, a stamping mat, storage cases (you can see in the photo below) and a black archival ink pad. Retail price seems to be from $40-49.99. There are some CUTE CUTE images, good for scrapbooking and cardmaking, and 2 alphabet sets. It would be a great set for starting out, but great for an experienced stamper too. I love how it all fits in the little storage rack . . .seems like it would be really great if you don't have a lot of room to store your stuff. Anyhoo, I would love for it to go to a great home (and I'd love to make a little money!). . .I'd like to sell it for $25, INCLUDING priority shipping. If you're interested, send me an email!!! (TomatoL at aol dot com.) Paypal would be my first choice for payment, but not a requirement! :)

I know the images are sort of small . ..if you click on THIS LINK, you can see some up close images of the stamps, plus some great reviews on the product!

I'll be back tomorrow with some NEW Apron Strings card kit projects to share!!!!
Have a great night!!
XOXO


3 comments:

de said...

Wow, cute set! I wish I could justify 248 more stamps. LOL. Good luck!

Nancy Durant said...

You go girl! Sell sell sell!
Great idea!

Cat Tidwell said...

I emailed you yesterday...did you get it? LOL!