Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Saturday!!!


Hey friends! How are you on this lovely Saturday? There's nothing like feeling sick for two months, to give you a great appreciation for feeling HUMAN AGAIN! I'm certainly not feeling perfect, but GOSH, I feel better than I did! It is SO nice. I'm slowly catching up on . . .EVERYTHING. Life in general. And it feels good. And I am even typing to you, from my brand new computer armoire. . .I'll have to take a picture when I get it all set up - its beautiful!! Since the office, is becoming the baby's room, we had to do some rearranging, and make some more organized space around here!
This is a card using Unity's You + Me = Happy set. Love this mushroom. I did a combo of paper-piecing, and colored pencil to color it, and popped it, along with the turtle, up on foam tape. I stamped the flowers (from the November (?) Kit of the Month, and then traced over them in colored pencil. It just needed a little extra something in the background. All the patterned paper is from Scenic Route.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
XOXOX

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful card!! Love all the stamps you used, this is such a cute set! I am so glad you are feeling more yourself and not so sick!

Anonymous said...

Super job on the card. So glad you are starting to feel better.

Laura said...

that little turtle is adorable! glad you're finally feeling better! :)