Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hip Hoppy Easter




Easter is still a few weeks away . . .which is EGG-stra good news, because it means we still have time to whip up some Easter cards, get them in the mail, and fill those Easter baskets! I am sure you've gotten lots of great Easter inspiration along the bunny trail - I mean the hip hop trail, and here's just a bit more. I hope you like it! I ADORE this Easter egg from the February Kit of the Month. I paired it with some sweet new paper from Close To My Heart, and the ever-so-wonderful Threading Water punch from Fiskars. (And of course - a little bling!)



If I know Jeanne, she's got something EGG-ceptionally sweet to share with you!

Happy Hip Hop!

31 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love this egg too! You made a wonderful card with it!! Love the colors and the bling!!

Stampin Cats said...

I did not get the kotm, but I so love that egg stamp.

Erica said...

very cute. i wish your blog was 'extended' or full view for subscribers on google reader! So i could save posts I want to lift later.

Tonya said...

Beautiful card.

Sarah E. said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors!

Ari Vega-Macias said...

so so so so very pretty:) and thanx for the idea on how to use the egg image!

Ashley said...

Super cute Laura! I used that same stamp yesterday, great minds!

HapEMomE said...

Such a cute card! Love the eggs in a row :)
~Chelsea

Tamara said...

the colours you chose are fab!

JenMarie said...

LOVE it!!!

JazzyH said...

Thanks for the inspiration, beautiful card.

Lindsay Spencer said...

GREAT card!

fitsandstarts said...

I love the colors in that egg card. Very pretty and springy!

Jenn said...

great colors, I'm ready for easter! :)

Heather Brown said...

GORGEOUS love those eggs! Your ROCK!!

Marcee said...

ADORABLE!! Love those eggs:)

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Aren't those eggs adorable?! Love the soft colors you used!

Karen said...

This is eggs-tra cute!!

JessicaK said...

the egg stamp rocks!

Patty said...

I absolutely LOVE this card!!! Got to have those eggs. Great card Laura, but all your work is fantastic!

Jillisgram said...

Really pretty eggs!

silvia said...

Beautiful eggs!!

Renee' Dezember said...

WOW - those eggs are fabulous!!! tfs

Tammy said...

Super Cute! :)

Ravengirl said...

I just love that egg! It's so elegant and perfectly paired with pastels!

jill said...

I love your color choices. Jill S

Paola said...

Very cute card love that egg stamp.

Suz said...

Very cute - it just screams easter

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

How EGGstra pretty and sweet!!

Kristen said...

ooo so cute and sweet!! :) Love it Laura!

Purple Princess said...

Love the eggs!