Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hip Hoppy Easter




Easter is still a few weeks away . . .which is EGG-stra good news, because it means we still have time to whip up some Easter cards, get them in the mail, and fill those Easter baskets! I am sure you've gotten lots of great Easter inspiration along the bunny trail - I mean the hip hop trail, and here's just a bit more. I hope you like it! I ADORE this Easter egg from the February Kit of the Month. I paired it with some sweet new paper from Close To My Heart, and the ever-so-wonderful Threading Water punch from Fiskars. (And of course - a little bling!)



If I know Jeanne, she's got something EGG-ceptionally sweet to share with you!

Happy Hip Hop!

30 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love this egg too! You made a wonderful card with it!! Love the colors and the bling!!

Stampin Cats said...

I did not get the kotm, but I so love that egg stamp.

Erica said...

very cute. i wish your blog was 'extended' or full view for subscribers on google reader! So i could save posts I want to lift later.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.

Sarah E. said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors!

Ari Vega-Macias said...

so so so so very pretty:) and thanx for the idea on how to use the egg image!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute Laura! I used that same stamp yesterday, great minds!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card! Love the eggs in a row :)
~Chelsea

Tamara said...

the colours you chose are fab!

JenMarie said...

LOVE it!!!

JazzyH said...

Thanks for the inspiration, beautiful card.

Lindsay Spencer said...

GREAT card!

fitsandstarts said...

I love the colors in that egg card. Very pretty and springy!

Jenn said...

great colors, I'm ready for easter! :)

Heather Brown said...

GORGEOUS love those eggs! Your ROCK!!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!! Love those eggs:)

Karen J. said...

This is eggs-tra cute!!

JessicaK said...

the egg stamp rocks!

Patty said...

I absolutely LOVE this card!!! Got to have those eggs. Great card Laura, but all your work is fantastic!

Jillisgram said...

Really pretty eggs!

silvia said...

Beautiful eggs!!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

WOW - those eggs are fabulous!!! tfs

Tammy said...

Super Cute! :)

Ravengirl said...

I just love that egg! It's so elegant and perfectly paired with pastels!

jill said...

I love your color choices. Jill S

Paola said...

Very cute card love that egg stamp.

Suz said...

Very cute - it just screams easter

Lee said...

How EGGstra pretty and sweet!!

Kristen Carll said...

ooo so cute and sweet!! :) Love it Laura!

Purple Princess said...

Love the eggs!