Tuesday, April 21, 2009

a couple of my favorite things. . .

This card includes a couple of my favorite things: Scenic Route paper (can't go wrong with that!), Unity Stamps, paper-piecing, the color RED, and dots (maybe circles is a better description, but close enough!) I did this card a few weeks ago, and I have been SAVING it for. . ..TODAY! Why not!? I hope you like it! It makes me happy to look at! (I love it when that happens!)

(card goodies: Unity Stamps (March and April KOM), Scenic Route patterned paper, CTMH ink)

Be sure to come back Thursday for Unity's Hip Hop. . . we have some SERIOUS fun in store. . .and an invitation . . .its a BIG ONE!!! ;)



6 comments:

  1. Oh so CUTE! Yes, red and dots.....can't go wrong there! I posted red with dots today also! LOL! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fabulous!! I love the colors, I love the layout, love the circles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura: I LOVE this card. So bright and cheery! Saw your work in Simple Scrapbooks. Great job.
    Hugs, Lynn Everett

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sande scs sek111sbcApril 23, 2009 at 4:45 PM

    so cutesy! love em all love the colors! perfect inspiration...maybe my mojo isn't lost after all...

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to say HELLO! :)