Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter!!! I don't have an Easter card to share today, but I have a Spring-y card for you . . .I used the tree from the Unity new release I shared on Thursday . . .but all I used was the tree. I just cut it out, without the sentiment, paper-pieced it, and added a different sentiment (this one is from Hero Arts, along with some CTMH paper.)
I thought I would also share my latest and greatest Photoshop trial-and-error learning experience. I FINALLY figured out how to create spot color, on a black and white photo. I have tried and TRIED to figure out how to do this. And I did it!!!! (Now I'll just have to figure it out again the next time!!!) I am looking a little rough in this picture, but with a freshly hair-cut four year old, and some bright and cheery eggs, it can't be too bad!!!
And now I better hop along to get ready for church!!!!
Have a WONDERFUL Easter!!!!!
I'll meet ya here tomorrow, with my CPS card for this week. . .we have a REALLY fun sponsor (do I always say that??) You can check out the sketch, the sponsor, and the first batch of DT cards today at CPS!!

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Awww Laura, I think you picture is adorable! Isn't that a cool technique! My son taught me to do that one too! Love the card girlie...paper piecing is so fun! HAPPY EASTER! HUGS!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

OH I love that spot color photo!!! so darn cool!
OK.. now, you get to do a tutorial!

Have a great Easter!

Lynn Everett said...

Laura:

Love the card. I just did a paper pieced card the other day. Check it out. This is a really fun thing to do.
Hugs, Lynn