Sunday, May 3, 2009

CPS 114



Our sponsor at CPS this week is Sweet N Sassy Stamps. We've used their cute clear stamps in the past at CPS - but NOW, they also offer DIGITAL stamps. You simply print out the images, whatever size you want, on whatever paper you want, and work the same way you normally would! Pretty cool, huh? I used this cute BLAST OFF set . . . I printed the image and sentiments on white cardstock, and used colored pencils to color the image. I paired it with some of that cute Prima DUDE paper, and the whole thing just came together!
Have a terrific Sunday!
XOXO

6 comments:

Yvette said...

Laura, This card is soooo cute!!! It has LOTS of eye appeal! Have a great day! :)

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE the idea of digital stamps!!! Too darn cool!

Adorable card!

Michelle said...

What a fun card! It's terrific.

Bonita Rose said...

love this card!!!!

Lea L. said...

This is utterly adorable! I love that cute rocket ship!

~Lea

Chris said...

The inside of the card is as cute as the outside (well, almost!). I love it. :)