Sunday, May 31, 2009

CPS 118

Happy Sunday! It was such a treat to use some of my favorite goodies on my CPS card this week. October Afternoon paper just makes me HAPPY!!! And I love recycling cute stuff - this pretty ribbon came off of a gift basket from Bath and Body Works! Sweet!!! :)

Be sure to check out the CPS blog for all the other cards, and this week's sketch - PLUS all the info on our Guest Designer search!!!!! Fun fun stuff!!!

Lots going on this upcoming week, as we begin a new month! (Seriously, it's freaking me out how the days are rolling by!)
-I will have a LOT of cards to share soon, as I quickly try to finish up the Apron Strings June Card Kit projects. Some super fun papers and goodies this month (as always!) Including some super pretty chipboard letters!
-Plus the first of the month means a new Unity Stamp Kit. I'll see you tomorrow with a card or two using these new stamps!! (My kit arrived, and I am trying to get busy with lots of cuteness to share!)

Enjoy your Sunday! See you tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Yvette said...

Aww Laura, I LOVE this card! It is just tooooo cute!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with this coming week! Have a terrific Sunday as well! :)

papertrails leaver said...

Hey Laura! Can't wait to see your cards from Apron and Unity! Hope you get everything done soon! :-) This card is really cute!

Tarynne Wise said...

this card is adorable, and it's good to know that I'm not the only one who saves random ribbons =]