Saturday, June 6, 2009

a little inspiration. . .and a lack of inspiration!

Here is another card using the June card kit from Apron Strings! These little felt buttons (I am thinking they are from Creative Imaginations???) are such fun!!! They layer perfectly, and I was able to create this cute little flower! I just added some tiny scraps for a stem and leaf and I love the way it turned out. (The stamp is from Close To My Heart.)
I seem to have seriously lost my card-making mojo this week . . . things just aren't clicking when I sit down at my desk. I know it happens to everyone from time to time, and it is SO frustrating. I've been cruising the galleries, and flipping through old magazines. Next to try is some serious cleaning at my desk. Hopefully that will help the situation!!! I'm getting things accomplished - I'm just not loving what I make. So irritating!!!
I hope you are feeling much more inspired these days!!! (And I hope to be soon, as well!) And now, I am off in the never-ending hunt for maternity shorts. (It's only never-ending, because I keep NOT GOING out to look.) Consignment store. . .here I come! Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This is so very pretty! I love the clean look of the card.

Liane said...

Very pretty card.... love the simple style.