Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh Happy New Kit Day!

Oh happy day!
The first of the month is so much fun, because it means a NEW Unity Kit of the Month is making its grand debut! I have one quick card to share with you today . . .but there will be lots more to come!!!! I love this SWEET ice cream cone image. It's a really terrific size (this card is 5.5x5.5 to give you some perspective!) I paper-pieced it with some DELICIOUS October Afternoon patterned paper, and whipped up this sweet little card in no time at all. I think it might be loosely based on Tami's CPS sketch for this week . . .I had it on the brain anyway! :)

Have a great day! And be sure to stop by the Unity blog and website to see the full June kit!

6 comments:

Lynn Everett said...

Laura: This card makes you want to run right out and get an ice cream cone, doesn't it? So yummy looking.
Hugs, Lynn

Frogs-n-Butterflies said...

OOOOOh! I am so looking forward to gettting my hands on this kit! Can't wait for shipping day!!! Love the card! Scrumptious!
~Cheri

papertrails leaver said...

How cute! that ice cream cone image is just adorable! great card!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Oh this is super cute!!! :) tfs

Bonita Rose said...

such a fun card.. can't wait to get this kit!

Jenn K said...

Cute cards!! Looking forward to this kit.