Monday, July 20, 2009

just rite!

I thought that this cute cherry paper was JUSTRITE for this Cutie Pie stamp, from JustRite Stampers. They are our sponsor for CPS this week, and they are always oh-so-generous to us!!! I have spent the entire evening continuing to edit and upload pictures from the past six months, so I must keep this short and SWEET. . . .I am exhausted! But be sure to take a minute and stop by the CPS blog and check out all the inspiration! Have a wonderful day!

(card goodies: cardstock - Bazzill, patterned paper - October Afternoon, ribbon - Renaissance By Design, stamps - JustRite Stampers)

3 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

oh this is a cute card and I would say that cherry paper is perfect for that stamp as well!

Nancy Durant said...

you are a cutie pie Laura!

Angie Blom said...

Fantastic.. ohhh i want those stars.