Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ahhh - finally (CPS 136)

I took the month of September off from Card Positioning Systems, while I settled into life-with-baby. It felt SO good to get back to it though! Here is my "first card back" at CPS - our sponsor this week is Gina K Designs. I am so happy I didn't miss out on playing with some of her fun stamps!!! This set, called Retro Boutique, is so much fun! Lots of cute shoes, purses, the dress, and darling sentiments to match! This is definitely a stamp set I will be going back to, to play more!!! (If you click on the card you can see it larger! There's a little bling, which is difficult to see!)

My mission this week is to go out and find some clothes that fit. I am in that awkward post-baby stage, where the maternity clothes are getting to big, but my regular clothes are still too small. Tanner does not seem to love shopping though, so we'll have to go out a little at a time!

AND I should have some NEW STAMPS arriving this week, so I hope to squeeze in a few minutes here and there to stamp. I have to relearn how to create - no more 2-3 hour stretches at night of creating. I have to work a little at a time, when I can grab a few minutes here and there. It's fine, but it is taking some adjustment!!

Okay - now to take advantage of these few minutes while Tanner sleeps, and Bryce is in bed. What to do first . . ..eat, sleep, pee, do dishes, laundry, or go catch up with everyone on Facebook?? Hmmmm. . ..

XOXO

2 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

Ahh! I've always loved that set! Your card is super cute! Glad you found a few spare minutes here and there. :)

Jen said...

Adorable card. :) I do LOVE that cute dress!