Tuesday, October 6, 2009

fun news and something NEW!

The other day, I told you that I had some guest design work coming up . . .today I would love to tell you more about it!!! From now until the end of the year, I am designing at The Stamps of Life by Stephanie Barnard. This is a brand new company, with cute CUTE (can I say CUTE again?) stamps being released each month. If you aren't familiar yet with Stephanie Barnard and her new goodies, please go stop by the website and check it out! This card is showing off October's stamp set.
It's been fun to work with these CLEAR stamps. They are really great quality (and I am a stickler about quality when it comes to clear stamps!) and they have so many possibilities.
I have another card ready to share in a few days .. . .and I plan to do much much more with these stamps throughout the month. Playing with pumpkin stamps has me SOOO in the mood for fall!!! If only the fall weather would make it to Florida! (It's supposed to be 90 degrees this week! ACK!)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yup! Love this one! the inside is as good as (or better) than the outside. Thanks for sharing!