Friday, October 16, 2009

Play and Giggle

Haven't I been a good little blogger lately? Are you impressed!!!? I forgot how much time it takes to CREATE a card (or two or three) when working in 10-15 minute increments.. . .not to mention how long it takes to then photograph the cards, edit the photos, and get them uploaded! But I have a good stash of stuff to share with you now, over the next few weeks! Hooray!

I had the priveledge of designing some cards for Kelly at Keep in Touch Card Shop, this past month. What fun goodies she sent. Kelly's shop sells products unlike any other . . .she finds the cutest little bits and pieces from flea markets, and on Etsy, and then she pairs them with scrapbooking and cardmaking goodies from the major manufacturers. It creates a really unique stash of product to play with. I have a few more cards I will share with you over the next week or so, but here is the first one! Please go check out Kelly's cute website, and see all the goodies she has! (And if you really can't wait, you can see the rest of the cards I created for her, on her blog!) ;)