Tuesday, November 24, 2009

CPS 143.. .me falling apart!

Don't I usually post my CPS card (in theory) on Sundays? Or Mondays at the latest . . .but I seem to be flying by the seat of my pants these days.
And I don't expect it to stop anytime soon.
Thanksgiving with my parents, a dentist appointment, Black Friday shopping, celebrating my dad's birthday, and a 6+ hour car ride there and back (we leave tonight!). . . .after that, there's decorating and a tree to buy. . .then next weekend is the biggest kiddo's birthday, and a trip to SeaWorld. And the next weekend is that 5 year old's birthday party. And then, low and behold we're - what - two weeks away from Christmas? And I still have calendars and biscotti to make! And a few days after Christmas, we leave for another trip.

I have to go - I think I need a nap.

(card goodies: CPS #143, stamps - DRS Designs, patterned paper - Doodlebug Designs, cardstock, ink, ribbon - Close To My Heart)

1 comment:

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Yes, the crazy holidays will get us every time. Hang on tight!!!