Thursday, December 3, 2009

I almost forgot!

This was one of the projects I did for Sweet 'n Sassy during November, and I think I forgot to share it HERE! I busted out the embossing powder and heat gun for this . . . which I NEVER do. This was a plain white gift bag, that really took all of five seconds to dress up. Patterned paper, an embossed snowflake, and Wahhh-LA! I whipped together the matching card just as quickly.
To get those fun snowy edges around my snowflake images, I dragged my cardstock through the embossing pad, just like I was inking up the edges, and then dusted the embossing powder over them. It's super easy, it's okay if it's a little messy, and I think its fun! (You can click on the image to see it closer up.)
We are heading out to SeaWorld today, to celebrate the BIG Little Man's 5th birthday. We went last year for his birthday, and had such a fun time, we decided to do it again this year. . .but this time with a three-month-old in tow. Wish my luck. (I know, I am seriously insane to be doing this!!!)
Have a great weekend, I'll be back with something to share on Sunday or Monday.Add Image
XOXO

No comments: