Sunday, February 14, 2010

Beep Boop . . I love you


Beep Boop! Happy Valentines Day!
I made this card (it's 5x7 - a little larger than i normally do!) with stamps from StarvingArtistamps. I have obsessed about their Doodlefactory stamps here before. . .they are SO cute, and super fun to paperpiece. I already had a fun Doodlefactory Valentines set, but recently I got an ADORABLE robot/space set. So I paired the two together, and in honor of my little 5 year old who LOVES robots, I whipped this up. (But he can't have it. It's not for him . . .although I DID make him his own Valentine using these same stamps!)
I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day! We are heading to church, and then brunch with the family, and then home to CRASH. Perhaps my sweeties will grant me a NAP today???
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
(card goodies - StarvingArtistamps Doodlefactory stamps, Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo paper and diecuts, CTMH ink and tiny jewels)

1 comment:

scrappingnana said...

Your card is really cute. TFS
JoAnn