Tuesday, February 2, 2010

a goodie for you!

This is my card published in Paper Craft's new Stamp It! Cards . . .and I have an extra copy to share with someone!!!! Anyone want it???
Leave a comment, and I will randomly choose a person to send this magazine to at the end of the week.

I was so excited when this card got picked up for publication, because its one of those cards that just came together really easily, and I LOVED the way it turned out!!! I paper-pieced the little birdie image, which WAS a bit of work, but worth it I think!!!

There are some AMAZING cards in this issue - I always want to sit down and CREATE after flipping through an issue of Paper Crafts! Don't forget - leave a comment if you'd like a copy of Stamp It! Cards!!

8 comments:

  1. Love the bright Spring colors! The sentiment is sooo clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a really "cheary" (spelling?) card, so cute! I would love to win, Laura you are so talented WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful, I have that Unity Stamp too, don't you just love it.

    Thanks for the chance to wine the mag.

    Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE and CONGRATS!!
    Would love to win the mag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of that magazine before, but if it has great cards like yours in it, then sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I *love* this card, Laura! It's so bright and cheery, perfect on this cold, grey, wintery day. Great job, it's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable!! I have really been into making cards lately (I am up to 42 in the last couple weeks)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Just like all of yours that are published! ;)

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to say HELLO! :)