Friday, February 19, 2010

we go to school to learn.


My little one is having his first "Sick Day" from school today. It's just a little cold, but he was feeling pretty crummy this morning. So I thought I'd share this school card with you today - I did it a few days ago, and I had SO MUCH FUN with it. The stamps are all from Unity - all stamps I've had for quite a while, and liked right away, but I just hadn't made the time to play with yet. And the paper is from dear sweet October Afternoon. Just a mishmash of a bunch of their different collections. I LOVE how so many of their collections match each other - it makes it such fun to dig through my scraps and put things together. I do not know where the blue lace is from (so if you recognize it, please let me know!!! If it gets picked up for pub, I will be scouring the internet trying to ID it!!!!)
I hope you are healthy and well and having a great FRIDAY!!!! It will feel like a long weekend for us, having Mr. B home today. I am totally confused about what day it is!!!!

Happy Weekend!!!!
XOXO

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

That sun and the adorable school house are GREAT! Cute card.