Thursday, March 18, 2010

feelin' the love with cps 158


Stamping Bella . . . hello sweet cute stamps. So fun to have fabulously cute stamps to work with! I chose this fun stamp, perfect for wedding or anniversary cards. I can see myself using this stamp with a million different fun color combos too. A great stamp to make quick and simple unique cards, and fabulous backgrounds as well.
So everyone in my house has been sick again. We've passed this cold (or is it multiple colds?) around at least twice. Currently, the littlest and the hubby have it. Here's hoping its the last round of colds in my house. 2 months is enough of it I think. In fact I'm quite sure it is.
Have a terrific weekend! (Think healthy thoughts for us!!!) XOXO
(card goodies: cardstock - Bazzill, stamps - Stamping Bella, ribbon - recycled from somewhere!, colored pencils - Prismacolor, jewel (on ring) and ink - Close To My Heart)

1 comment:

Carly said...

This is so super cute and love that polka dot ribbon and big bow!