Friday, March 5, 2010

All Systems GO!


In my attempt to continue using up my paper stash, I focused on Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo paper this week. I fell in love INSTANTLY with that paper when it came out, and I've been using it. . .but it's time to finish up the pack. I just get bogged down looking at big packs of paper, even when I love them. I get tired of seeing it, and I feel like I lose the ability to be creative with it after a while. SO, here are three cards I made using the Cogsmo paper! It worked especially well with my StarvingArtistamps Doodlefactory space stamps. LOVE these!!!! (And my son does too!) They are such fun to paper-piece, and thats my FAVORITE thing to do!!!






(Card goodies: All Systems Go - rocket and sentiment stamp from CTMH/Happy Birthday - sentiment stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms/Out of This World - space stamps from StarvingArtistamps)