Friday, April 16, 2010

Apron Strings - simple and elegant butterflies


Sometimes I really like the cards I throw together with a few scraps of cardstock. It's like a happy little accident, created from scraps that happen to be laying together on my desk. I added this little strip of butterflies, and some adhesive pearls. This card was created with the Apron Strings Designs April kit. There is always a ton of cardstock in these kits . . . I think I created 8 cards with the kit, and still had paper and goodies left over! Gotta love that!

2 comments:

scrappingnana said...

This is an adorable card. Nice colors too. TFS

The Archiving Angel said...

Hi Laura~ this card is simply beautiful. TFS!
By the way, feel free to stop by my blog. I am hosting a giveaway in hopes of reaching 100 followers to inspire & be inspired by. The post is dated APRIL 15th. Please leave a comment & post about it on your blog.
Love stopping in to see what you share with us.
Happy Crafting!
Sonia