Tuesday, April 6, 2010

CPS 161 Oceans of Joy

Could there be anything cuter than a whale with flowers? I think not! Hero Arts is the CPS sponsor this month, and they sent me this darling stamp set to play with. I used Close To My Heart cardstock (Breeze and Ocean - two of my favorite colors! Breeze has been discontinued, and I HOARD my stash - I use every single scrap!) And I think the green is WorldWin. To create the polka dotted background, I punched circles from Breeze cardstock, sanded them, and stuck them on. I like the way it turned out!

Be sure to check out the CPS girls projects, using Hero Arts, and link us up to your card if you get creative this week!!! I am off to paint pottery with my little man today, while he is on Spring Break. And if the little-little guy is cooperative, we might just try to paint his footprint too!! Have a wonderful day!
XOXO

1 comment:

Jamiecrafts said...

Loooove it! so cute.