Sunday, April 25, 2010

CPS 164 Just My Style!

I turned Tami's CPS sketch sideways this week. And i LOVE it! I LOVE this patterned paper from October Afternoon (the main image is part of the patterned paper too. So fun!) I added a sentiment stamp from Gina K, a bit of ribbon (Bazzill) and some buttons (PaperTrey Ink) and this card came together quite simply. I love the mixture of bold colors with a vintage feel. (And of course i adore ANYTHING with black and white polka dots!!!)

Although I really like this card, I must admit, I am feeling like I am in a card-making funk right now. I hit this point every so often that I am just not happy with my work. . .it just doesn't feel quite THERE. Or not quite where I want it to be - but I just can't figure out how to step it up. So I am spending some time pouring over cards that I love, and "studying" some of my favorite cardmakers to gain some inspiration and direction. I am hoping to get back on track QUICKLY, because deadlines always approach as the end of the month comes around!

Have a terrific week!! Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I.LOVE.THIS!
Of course I do!
Makes me want to printout all my scanned old patterns and make CARDS!