Sunday, April 11, 2010

flowery hello squares (TSOL)



Are you ready to see a special release set from Stephanie Barnard at The {Stamps} of Life? This set has so much potential. (Do I say that a lot!?) It works along with so many of Stephanie's other stamp sets, but it works beautifully on it's own as well. This card might look familiar . . I did this card, and then it inspired me to try the same idea with some CTMH stamps. I stamped these cheery squares, matted them on cardstock, layered it up on the strip down the middle, and added some piercing along the sides.

Be sure to pop on over to The {Stamps} of Life to see the stamp set, and view the beautiful gallery of ideas!
card goodies: cardstock, ink, jewels - Close To My Heart, stamps - TSOL

1 comment:

scrappingnana said...

Cute card. Love the color combo.