Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh Boy!

My sweet friend Tami Mayberry designs stamps for Gina K Designs, and this evening is the Release Party!!! (You can join in HERE) Tami sent me the new stamp set to play with, and share some projects with you!


The stamp set is called Oh Boy! and it has the most fun and paper-pieceable (is that a word?) images in it - and we all know I LOVE LOVE LOVE to paper-piece!!!! There's a super sweet sailboat, a truck, helicopter, and a rocket! And lots of fun phrases. (I think my favorite is "I love you to the moon and back." This is a great set for Little Boy cards and scrapbook layouts, baby cards, Father's Day cards and layouts, and I am thinking about even a "We're Moving" card with the truck.

I hope you'll go and check out Tami's new stamp set, plus some other fun new releases at Gina K tonight! (I can't wait to see them all, based upon the sneak peeks, there are some GREAT new stamps coming out!) The details for the release party are HERE.
card goodies:
*Ahoy - patterned paper (October Afternoon) cardstock (WorldWin) ribbon/button (PaperTrey Ink)
*Just Like Dad - patterned paper (October Afternoon) cardstock (Couture Cardstock) dotted line rub-on (Doodlebug Designs)
*I Love You.. - cardstock (Close To My Heart)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What fun kid cards!