Monday, May 3, 2010

CPS 165 with sprinkles on top!

Everything really IS better with sprinkles, isn't it?
(or chocolate chips, or buttercream frosting, or whipped cream. . .)
This week's sponsor at Card Positioning Systems is Taylored Expressions - they have high quality red rubber stamps, on cling mount. I was really impressed with the quality, and the nice sturdy laminated card they come on. And there are CUPCAKES. Cupcakes for every occasion. . .smiling cupcakes doing all sorts of things that - well - cupcakes just don't normally do. Cupcakes at the beach, cupcakes at school, cupcakes doing crafts . .. . if you've never been over to Taylored Expressions, I encourage you to go peruse their cute stamps! I paper-pieced this cute icecream cone with October Afternoon paper and added in some buttons and ribbon for a bright summery card. (It's going to be 90 degrees here today, so suddenly ice cream and the swimming pool are on our minds!)
I hope the weather isn't quite as hot where you are. . . .and I hope you have a terrific week!!! Happy Monday!
XOXO

3 comments:

Brandy said...

I love your card! (As always :D)And I see you've went white (on your blog) I have to say I like it much better. And pink is my favorite color! Your card really pops now!

Laura Williams said...

thank you brandy!!!! i still have to adjust my banner, but i think i like the white background too!!! :)

scrappingnana said...

Love your card. The colors are nice. TFS