Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Feeling Punchy!

This week The {Stamps} of Life design team girls challenged each other to use punches on a card. (We're feelin' punchy!!!) We'd love it if you played along!!! This card also happens to be my CPS card for this week. I used the July stamp set, circle punches, and scalloped circle punches (both from Marvy Uchida) on this card. If you create a card, be sure to link it up to one of our blogs so we can see your take on the challenge!

Be sure to stop by the other girls playing along:
Jeanne, Jen, Deb, Joana, Vicki

We are officially on summer vacation in my house. Mr. B is done with school now. At age 5, he doesn't REALLY have an understanding of how long "almost three months" is, until Kindergarten starts. He is going to LOVE being home though, and he'll probably drive me batty! I'll still be here blogging, but between 4 planned trips, two kiddos at home (one of which still doesn't sleep), and lots going on around here, I will probably be a little inconsistent!!!

And since that non-sleeper has decided to be up at the crack of dawn, I am going to take advantage of some extra time, and attempt to get organized for our first trip of summer. We are heading to Orlando QUITE soon for Scrapbook Expo this weekend! Time to make a list, pile up some laundry, and make a batch of THESE muffins to use up some fruit in the fridge! (I'll let you know how they turn out!)

2 comments:

Deb said...

Laura, I love love LOVE this gorgeous patriotic card! Hope you have fun on your trip! We're up for an exciting, busy summer!

Jen said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing