Monday, May 10, 2010

I had such fun designing some projects in April for Tami Mayberry's new stamp set, Oh Boy! over at Gina K Designs! I am happy to share one more project with you, based on the Gina K's Sr. DT Challenge Blog Hop . . . .the challenge - to create a card based on a favorite movie.
Even before I lived in a house full of boys, I had always loved the movie Toy Story - so I tried to infuse a little Toy Story love into this card. The colors, the little clouds and the overall theme hopefully remind you of the movie! You can see some more cards using Tami's Oh Boy! stamp set, based on the challenge at the blogs of Tami's other guest designers:
Jen,
Linda
Kim

For the specific details of the Senior Design Team challenge, please visit GinaK's Blog
Then, check out these designer's links for all the projects they have prepared for tonight's challenge:

3 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Oh, I didn't think of Toy Story and I just love that movie! This turned out so cute!

Lee said...

Oh that is sooo cute!! And just a perfect design for Toy Story!!! I still love that movie!

Create It Simply said...

It turned out perfect!!