Tuesday, September 7, 2010

smell my feet!

trick or treat candy corn handmade card with The Stamps of Life clear stamps
Trick or treat! I am soooo ready for some candy corn! And these cutie patootie candy corn stamps, from this month's The {Stamps} of Life set, are not helping to keep my mind AWAY from candy! I used the sentiment from last year's autumn set, and it is just PERFECT with the candy corn. The stamps are all seperate - an outline stamp, and then inside sections to create whatever color combo you'd like. (I can think of some crazy colors of candy corn that could be seriously fun!)
I used Close To My Heart Sunflower, and Orange ink to create this. The patterned paper is from Papertrey Ink.
It certainly won't be feeling like fall here, for QUITE a few weeks. (Probably not even by Halloween) but creating some fun Halloween cards (and perhaps eating just a bit of candy corn!) certainly helps me feel READY for the crisp cool season of autumn!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Oh yes! Those cool, crisp days of autumn...that will arrive here in FL oh...'bout the end of Nov or so!!!

Your card is lovely.

Laura Williams said...

EXACTLY, Sue!!!! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Very cute! Who can resist candy corn?!?! :)

Nancy Durant said...

Give me something good to eat!
I love this time of year heading in to Halloween when you KNOW the candy corn is fresh...yum.
Fun card, it's yummy, too!

Elizabeth said...

I love this card. So simple, yet it makes me excited for pumpkins, leaves, and candy. Good work!