Sunday, December 19, 2010

I just gotta say. . .


I have to tell you, I feel so much less stressed about this silly blog, now that I've made the decision to blog once a week or so. If you're feeling stressed about YOUR blog - I highly recommend the once-a-week blogging. If you horribly miss me, and wish I were blogging every other day or so, (which I highly doubt, unless you are my Aunt Nancy) then speak up - otherwise, forever hold your peace!

So let's see what I have to share today. First I'd like to share a link . . . I LOVE these cute bows that are on the Jillibean Soup blog. I tried making some last night - I think I made too many loops, and I had a hard time attaching the whole thing together - but they are so adorable. I was thinking they could make cute tree ornaments too!

Okay, onto the cards. The first one I created for my mom's Close To My Heart blog. You can find all the details HERE. (I am way too lazy to retype it all up! Ha!)

The second card is using some new and old stamps from The {Stamps} of Life (mainly to showcase the new set, Minis4Circles) , plus the December kit from Discount Cardstock.
I stamped all those circles on the background, and stamped the tag - love that little tag, and love my circle punch! What did we do before circle punches!? ACK!
This morning my little man and I made some candy trees, out of sugar cones. (I felt a little silly buying ice cream cones in 50 degree weather) and lots of candy treats! The goodies were leftover from his gingerbread decorating party at school. (One of the Room Mom perks - bringing home the leftovers!)

Tonight we'll be putting on our pj's, and going for a drive across town to the yearly Luminaria - more Christmas lights and luminaries than you can possibly count!!!! I'm thinking we'll pack some cocoa and cookies in the car with us!!!!

Enjoy this last weekend before Christmas!!!!! I actually got the packages out that needed to go in the mail (well, dear hubby did - after a 40 minute wait in line - YIKES!) I hope you have a GREAT week!!!
XOXO

3 comments:

Jamiecrafts said...

love the cards laura. that Christmas tree one is my fav. that fluffy ribbon looks awesome!

Lynn Everett said...

Laura:
Love the idea of once a week for blogging. I also feel guilty when I don't blog daily, but my life is so busy. So I guess I'll mention on my blog that I'll be doing my news once a week, also. Thanks for the idea.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Hugs,
Lynn

Denise G said...

super cute christmas trees...