Tuesday, December 14, 2010

spinning, spinning!

the days spin by so quickly, i can hardly catch my breath! we are officially (finally) done celebrating bryce's birthday! PHEW! the superhero party was a success, and i am working on a big blog post with links to all the great stuff i found, in case you want to have one too!

now that the party is over, i can focus on christmas, and on the holiday party at school this thursday. i am so proud to say that this year's calendars are printed, in my hands, and the ones being mailed will be ready to go by tomorrow morning. (even if its the last thing i do!) I create digi 6x6 photo calendars each year. the first year everyone got a 6x6 spiral bound album, which stands up, to display them. so now, each year everyone just gets the calendar to refill! I'll try to remember to take a pic for you!

but now onward to the crafty stuff. The {Stamps} of Life december releases . . . .I have three sets to show you - labels2use (my favorite - i've used it tons already!), invite2create, and minis4circles (adorable tiny sentiments!)

"Thanks" using some "old" but wonderful october afternoon papers, Kraft cardstock from DCS and the labels2use set.

You're Invited, featuring My Mind's Eye paper, invite2create, plus the hat from birthday4cookie
Be Mine, featuring more My Mind's Eye, and the minis4circles set!

Okay, the little one is fussing, and its time to wake up the big one, so we can all start SPINNING AGAIN!!!!!! It's a good kind of busy - don't get me wrong! We are having fun . . . but I could use a long winter's nap!!!

Love you all bunches, thanks for stopping by!!!!! Leave me a comment, and let me know what YOU are staying busy with!!!
XOXO

3 comments:

Nancy Durant said...

Nice cards, but really, I am excited to think I will be getting one of your special calendars. I.LOVE.THEM.
I have mine at work and people always comment on it. The cool thing is that I have 2010 and also 2009 in the spiral bound album. So I look at 2010 calendar but people approaching my desk see the other side, 2009, and my beautiful little boys! Okay, your beautiful little boys!
LOVE IT!

Sue said...

Now that B's birthday is officially over, you can start planning for mine, which will be here in 11 days!

Laura Williams said...

okay sue, i'll get right on that!!! ;) happy birthday!!!!