Thursday, January 27, 2011

technological withdrawl


Well, it isn't REALLY withdrawl, because I still have my iPod at my side all day long . . . but dang, it stinks not having a computer! Hubby is letting me use his laptop when he doesn't need it, but he's a Mac. And I'm a PC. ;) And using a Mac (although i like it) is like trying to communicate in a foreign language. And that = FRUSTRATING. I have been trying to edit photos for a bunch of projects and duedates, and I am LOSING MY EVER-LOVING MIND. I can't even figure out how to resize the dang things! So frustrating. Frustrating. Frustrating!

At any rate, here i am, popping in just for a minute, to say HEY! and to share a card today. You are getting a sneak peek of what will be on my mom's Close To My Heart blog next week. (Because that's what I can find, and that's the file that's opened on this dang Mac. Don't ask me where all my other pictures are, because Lord only knows!)

I used BRAND SPANKIN NEW stamps from the new catalog on this card. The stamp set is called Paper Lanterns, and yes. .. . it's one of my new faves! This is also my CPS card for this week, sketch 202. . .or maybe it's 203. . .see, not having a computer is making me feel like I've lost part of my brain. :)

At any rate, the screaming child at my feet wishes I was NOT blogging right now. Dinner plans, and Girls Night Out plans must be made, and then I must get these kiddos bathed and in bed so I can HIT THE ROAD and go out with my girls. Starbucks, I need you. (I really need you NOW, but I will try to wait until 7:30pm!)

I'll be back when I can, and hopefully each day I'll be more Mac-literate, because I have a feeling that the dead Dell is going to be replaced with a Mac in the near future!
XOXO

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm glad you got the MAC to work as much as it did. Love this card. Clean and simple but full of colour and life.

Sue said...

I LOVE what you did with this stamp set. I'll be CASEing it soon!