Saturday, January 15, 2011

thinking of you. . .

Remember, earlier in the week, I told you I was relaxing at home, with a sick child? I had embraced our Sick Days, letting Mr. B watch as much tv as he wanted, completely guilt free - and I was getting lots done! Well. . ..we probably all know where this story goes. . . . .I got sick. Of course I did. We all knew it would happen, I suppose. Right about the time that Bryce started recovering, I hit rock bottom.

I think today I am slowly going to rejoin the living! It's amazing how many dishes accumulate and how messy things can get over the course of two days.

Before I try to tackle all that though, I thought I'd pop in and share a card. This is my CPS card for the week, for sketch #200, sponsored by Flower Soft. I used the new Peony Pink Flower Soft, along with stamps from Papertrey Ink, and paper and pearls from my January Discount Cardstock kit.

And now, Mr. B is begging me to read him a book about coral reefs. And Tanner is trying to climb on the coffee table. So I better go! Have a great weekend! We're looking forward to a long weekend, no school and work on Monday! (I am thankful for an extra day with Daddy at home to help me get things back in shape around here!)

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I really like the clean lines of your layout. Even with the floral image, pearl, and Flower Soft, the card looks very crisp and modern.

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to say HELLO! :)