Monday, January 10, 2011

You Go Girl! (the winner is. .. )

Oh Stefeni. . .come on down!!! You're the winner of the Cookie Jar Treats, from the Apron Strings store! Please email Lori, at and let her know that you are the winner from my blog! Congrats!

"stefeni said...

This isthe first I heard of Apron Strings. Love everything about it! Great cards, love the paper airplane paper.

spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com"

Thanks so much to everyone for your sweet comments! I am so glad you blog hopped with us! (And even if you didn't, I'm so glad you stopped by!) I have been going through photos this week, and I realized I have a lot of cards and goodies I haven't shared yet! SO, I will attempt to get caught up from my holiday step-back from blogging, and do a bit more. If this weekend was your first visit here, I hope you'll be back again!

I'll leave you with one more card I created with the Apron Strings December card kit. I added the letters from my stash (they are American Crafts Dear Lizzie) They worked just perfectly with the kit goodies!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Fab card. You are my inspiration!