Saturday, March 19, 2011

from clean and pretty, to clean and cute!

Yesterday's post was all about clean laundry. . .today is all about a clean and simple card. (Phew, back to the CRAFTY business, is that what I hear you saying? Enough laundry, for goodness sake!)

I have had THE best time playing with the Echo Park "Little Boy" paper and stickers that I recently got.  Oooh, it is such fun to have NEW stuff to play with!!! I used my alphabet stamps from CTMH to STICK together this super-super-super simple card.  But really, when you have a yellow polka-dotty car, do you really need anything else?

I used Intense Yellow Prismatic cardstock, and Salt Dotted Swiss cardstock - both from Discount Cardstock, along with my cutie-patootie sticker.

Today the fam and I  hopped in my not-so-cutie-patootie car, and went cruisin' some neighborhood yard sales.  We scored a pretty stinkin' cool desk for Mr. B. . . .for THREE DOLLARS!!!!! WooHOOO!

I hope your weekend is BEAUTIFUL! It is definitely warm and springy here! I think the high is 86. . .WHAT!? (That sounds more like summer to me! UGH!)

XOXO

2 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Cute card. Love the little car.

Nancy Durant said...

Beautiful! Clean and simple. Period.