Thursday, March 31, 2011

a true friend remembers. . .

Hello, hello! Long time no see! (Well, it's been a long time since I've seen this blog anyway!)
This card features the Treetops stamp set from Close To My Heart, along with sentiments from Card Chatter - Birthdays (you can find the links to these, on my mom's blog!)

And here's the inside.

I used more of my giant stash of baker's twine, from Wesell Coffee, which I am loving!!! I just got twine from The Twinery today too. . .the colors are AMAZING, and I can't wait to dive in!

I've been enjoying Spring Break with my little man home all week.  The weather hasn't quite cooperated with some of our plans, but we've had a good time anyway!!! Back to ol' routine on Monday! (But it will be sort of nice!)

I hope  you have a TERRIFIC weekend! I'll be back tomorrow. . .APRIL FIRST (ack! April!?) with the ADORABLE (seriously ADORABLE) new release from The {Stamps} of Life!
See you then!
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Love this CAS card!

    We've had some pretty wicked weather on our side of the state too this week. It's been a loooong time since I've seen as many watches and warnings as we had yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Blog brings a smile to my face and it warms my heat too. it's like comfort food to my soul, your Blog is like a good friend letting you know he's well after a long time gone abd is missing you too. when I read yout Blog I feel you are writting to me. Thank you my friend. Be well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margie, you are SO kind. Thank you so much for the incredibly thoughtful words!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You're so sweet to say HELLO! :)