Wednesday, March 23, 2011

wedding invitations from Discount Cardstock!

I've been busy creating some wedding samples, showing off Discount Cardstock's variety of cardstock products! 
 This first one features product from the March Posh Papers kit.  (The yellow is Sunflowers Light Prismatic - it is so buttery and gorgeous!) I also used the silver metallic vellum.  It's been a while since I used vellum - it's so pretty!!!!
I got both box templates from Mirkwood Designs - it's a great website to find printable templates.  Just print them out on the backside of your cardstock and cut them out!

This invitation set features dotted swiss cardstock, and is perfect for a December wedding! Today is feeling like Friday . . . tomorrow Mr. B has a field trip, and my parents are coming for a quick visit tomorrow too! And then it's the start of SPRING BREAK! A whole week to figure out how to entertain the Kindergarten kid!  Have a terrific day! XOXO

Supplies:
cardstock - Discount Cardstock (Ivory, Cloverleaf Triokraft)
twine - Discount Cardstock (November 2010 or March 2011 Posh Paper Kits)

paper poinsettias with brad centers - Close To My Heart
favor template - Mirkwood Designs Tiny Cube

3 comments:

scrappingnana said...

These are very pretty. Love them both. TFS

Nancy Durant said...

those are so cool! I love the little boxes. If my children ever marry, maybe you will help me with the invitations? Although by the time they do, it might all be electronic. Wouldn't that be sad?

Laura Williams said...

wedding Evites. That WILL be sad.