Monday, May 2, 2011

keep cool!

Oh how I have wanted some Lawn Fawn stamps for SO long!
The images are SO stinkin' cute, and the lines are thick enough to be PERFECTLY PERFECT for paper-piecing!
This is just a quick little card I made, playing with the Swimsuit Season stamp set.  I paper-pieced it in some OH-SO-CUTE Pink Paislee paper, and used a matching Border Sticker, from the Hometown Summer collection. My mama got me a whole bunch of goodies from this collection for my birthday, and they are ADORABLE.  I also used some twine from The Twinery, and my favorite color of cardstock, Frosted Teal Prismatic, from Discount Cardstock.  (I've been making Frosted Teal cards in crazy amounts lately! I can't stop with the teal!)

On Wednesday we are LEAVING for Disney World!!!! Mr. B doesn't know.  We are attempting to surprise him!!  Eric and I went to Disney World on our honeymoon 10 years ago, and although we've been back a zillion times (we lived in Kissimmee for a few years) it's been quite a few years since we've been there - and Tanner has NEVER been.  So it's quite momentous, and it will be a great way to celebrate our anniversary!  We are just a bit giddy about it!!!! :) I'll try to schedule a few blog posts while I'm away, but in case I don't get it together, SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!!!

xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Laura - who wouldn't love a swimsuit (and a figure!) like that one?! So cute!
Have a great Disneyland trip ;) Hugs, Ruth S

scrappingnana said...

Cute card. Have a great time at Disney World.

Lindsay said...

So so cute Laura! Love that paperpieced bathing suit! Your mom actually bought you scrappy goodness? What is that like?!!! I could only dream..