Tuesday, July 5, 2011

the key to my heart

Discount Cardstock, October Afternoon, and Unity Stamp Company - three of my favorite things! Oh - and polka-dots.  FOUR of my favorite things!

The big boy was up with Daddy until ELEVEN o'clock last night, so I am pleased to report that he is still asleep, at 8:15am.  But as soon as he wakes up, we are off to the grocery store after this fun busy beachy weekend.  I hope your 4th was safe and happy, and filled with family, fun, and food!

(card goodies: Kraft, Coco, and mulberry - Discount Cardstock, patterned paper - October Afternoon, stamps - Unity Stamp Co)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card - love the circle notch for your button ;)
Rx

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Fun card, Laura! :)

Nancy Durant said...

Cute!

Isabel Z said...

Simple but stunning.

Clare G said...

Super project! Love the clean white background and bright papers!