Monday, August 1, 2011

branches4flowers - new from TSOL!

Happy first of August! (ACK!)
Today marks the last three weeks of summer vacation, and I am pretty much wondering WHERE the heck it went to!  We had a FABULOUS week in North Carolina. I'll be sure to share some pictures with you, when I get them off my camera! We stomped in the creek, played in the rocks, got covered in bug bites, and scratches, and bruises, wandered in the woods, and had all sorts of adventures.  The boys LOVED every second of it!  

But for now, onward to NEW STAMPS, from The {Stamps} of Life.  The new month brings the new stamp set, branches4flowers.   This set may at first seem fairly feminine, but later in the week I'll share a great masculine card I also created with this set.


To get back in the swing of things, little man and I are off for our morning walk, before anyone else wakes up! I'll be back in just a day or two though!  And hey - thanks SO much to those of you who went over to visit Sweet Stamp Shop on Facebook!  Aren't their stamps ADORABLE!?  And thanks to YOU, I won ALL EIGHT SETS!!!! Wahooo! I look forward to sharing LOTS of SWEET projects with you soon!
Happy Monday!
xoxoo

1 comment:

Nancy Durant said...

Nice cards! Congrats on your win, I can't wait to see what you make with them.