Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rock ON!

It's the 11th of the month, which means I FINALLY get to share Stephanie's monthly special releases with you! HOORAY!!! Steph was awesome and got us these stamps pretty early, and I whipped up my cards RIGHT away (which is usually what happens, when I have NEW STAMPS in my hands!)  So it pretty much feels like I've been waiting FOR-EVER. 
So here it is - the first stamp set I'd like to share: guitars2play!
I LOVE these guitars! I have had THE best time with them.  As you'll see below, they fit perfectly with the kids2love set, and I totally love the way it works with the animals4backgrounds zebra print. 
FUN FUN FUN!
So without further ado, two cards for you today!
Enjoy!


So, what do you think?! Don't you love my rocker chick? As soon as I saw the guitar, I knew I wanted to make a hippie chick playing music! 
I'll be back on Friday with some work featuring Sweet Stamp Shop! (Remember all those stamps I won!?) Their store is up and running now, and I can't wait to share with you a card on their blog, and on mine!
XOXO

PS - I shared a link to my Pinterest page, over on the sidebar! Are you on Pinterest!? Let me know! I'd love to check out your boards!

card goodies: cardstock (Discount Cardstock) patterned paper (Basic Grey) jewels (Want2Scrap) ink (Close To My Heart)