Friday, August 12, 2011

Sweet Sweet Sweet!

Happy Friday! 
Okay, so you remember all those stamps I won, (eight sets to be exact!) during the grand opening festivities at Sweet Stamp Shop?
 I've finally had some time to get them inky, so I have two cards to share with you today.  
Well - technically THREE. . .the third one is posted the Sweet Stamp Shop blog - so if you haven't been there yet, go check it out!
 I added just a bit of colored pencil shading to the hair dryer, after I cut it out from pink patterned paper. (Patterned paper - Echo Park, cardstock - Discount Cardstock)
Paper-piecing these ice cream cones is so much fun.  I kept this pretty simple, and I pulled my color scheme from this piece of ribbon I had.  It was begging to be used! I {super puffy heart} polka-dotted ribbon!!! (Discount Cardstock - Sunflowers Medium Prismatic, Frosted Pink Prismatic)


Remember to check out all the great inspiration from Sweet Stamp Shop

Visit their


Thanks so much for coming by! If this was your first time here. . .I hope you'll be back!
I'll have much more to share from this fun new company, as I continue to play with my stamps! (I still have some sets I haven't even opened yet! GASP!) 
Have a SWEET weekend!
xoxo

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey Laura, I was on FB this morning and saw the Sweet Stamp Shop's posting about their blog spotlight. I saw your name and just thought "that has to be my friend (that I have never met) Laura Williams! And sure enough it was!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your card(s) are super cute!

donna mikasa said...

congrats on the spotlight at Sweet Stamp Shop! Love your cards-so sweeeeet!