Sunday, September 25, 2011

CPS ketchup

No, not THAT kind of ketchup. . . .CATCHUP.  I just wanted to get your attention!
I have a few CPS cards that I haven't posted here yet. . . .so here they are, for your daily procrastination from whatever you (and I) should be doing.

 This first card was last week's. . .I think.  Our sponsor was EAD Designs.  They make the MOST FABULOUS rub-ons and stickers.  I used stickers on this card. (Aren't they COOL!?!)  They are really thin, and smooth, and you can hardly tell they are stickers at all! LOVE THEM.  Check out EAD Designs HERE!
 I have LOVED this sock stamp since the day I saw it! Unity Stamp Co sponsored us a few weeks ago, and we could choose two of their Itty Bitties.  I chose this one, as well as the stamps in the card below.  Tons of fun, and I loved the way this bright crazy colors came together.  Visit Unity Stamp Co HERE!

I also used Unity Stamps here, along with jewels from Want2Scrap.  These are from their Nestabling collection - they fit about a million sizes of Nestability dies, but as you can see, they are terrific even if you don't have dies to use.  Check out Want2Scrap HERE!

All cardstock I used was from Discount Cardstock, and the ink is Clearsnap's Stephanie Barnard Collection.  (Those ink pads are so juicy and fabulous!!!!)

Have a BEAUTIFUL week!!!!! I've decided to break my rule, and get out our little bucket of Fall decorations before October 1st.  So THAT is what I am off to do!!!! xoxoxo

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

These are absolutely fab Laura. All of them.

Kathy Martin said...

Cute cards! :)