Friday, September 16, 2011

a little more BOO for you!

Okay, so the days are just WHIZZING by.  Seriously, how does this HAPPEN!? I looked at my blog, and thought - NO, it was not MONDAY that I blogged.  It was like - um, YESTERDAY.  But clearly, it was not.  So here I am, finally back again with a few more projects from the new TSOL Halloween stamps!
I gotta make this snappy, because I need to head out the door to get mr. first grader from school, in like, TWO MINUTES.  (Why do I finally get motivated to blog, when I DON'T have time to!?)
First up, a super simple treat bag - seriously, you could whip this up in like three minutes. Finish it off with some rockin' twine from The Twinery, and away you go!
 I am SO in love with embossing lately, ever since I got the Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx. . .clear embossing powder, and these inks are a DREAM to use!!!! I used the black on both of these cards, and it gives it such a sharp crisp look.

Okay - did I do it? Did I blog in TWO MINUTES!? (It's sort of a sad excuse of a blog post, but lots of pictures will hopefully make up for my quick little ramblings!)
Have a FABULOUS weekend. . . .I sure plan to!!!!
(Especially since I just cleaned almost my WHOLE house today. . .which should last all of like ONE hour, if I'm lucky! ha!)
xoxo

4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Adorable treat bag. I love the pumpkin on the paper clip...that is so clever.

Jen said...

oh...these are super cute!! love the halloweenish stuff now...the fall decor is coming out tomorrow!!

Rose Ann said...

Your treat bag is just darling, and I love your cards too!! Such fun designs, Laura!!

Margarita Collazo said...

love them all, great inspiration